Pregnancy: Sep 2012 Babies Community
September ladies

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2012.

September ladies

Hello September ladies! How are you all doing? It is almost time :D I can't wait to hold my little lady allready! I'm 37 weeks:) is anyone as anxious as I am?
Helloo!!
Well, is hard to walk by now, but I try my best, I also feel like I need oxygen, I feel super heavy LOL
but I just want to have my baby in my arms, I am due Sept 22nd.
A little bit scare about labor, since is my first baby, but I am super happy. He kicks super hard. :)
I certainly am! I'm 35w5d. due September 16th but I Will hopefully have my baby girl here when I'm 38 weeks. I am so ready to hold and see my baby girl! :) I must say that my pelvis and hips feel like they are going to break though. :( my baby girl likes to hide and kick underneath my ribs. How is your pregnancy going?
Its been a journey and I'm ready for the end:) It has been pretty hard on my body, much harderthan the first one! My back is killing me, cramps,  contractions,  but nothing that will send me into delivery room lol and the pressure is killing me, I'm dialated to 3 cm for the past 2 weeks andnothing is changing:((( Are u a first time mom?  Do u. Have a name yet? I hope uwill see ur babyby 38 weeks :) it will be so nice :)
Im 36+ 3 and im ready!! I can't wait!!! Im due on the 12 th hopefully he decided to show on time. He is slowly moving down though he used to be SO high it was painful. But not anymore (: counting down!
My firstwas always in my ribs lol and she didn't drop until I was in full labor!  I'm gald urs gave u some room:) and this. One. On the other hand have been.  Really.  Low throughout my whole pregnancy... good luck to u!!! Hope. To see ur baby announcment soon :D
(: thanks! Hope to see yours too! Good luck with everything.
I'll b 38 wks with my first baby on monday!! I cnt wait to have her here!! Its taking a toll on my body, Im jus ready to b done wit this pregnancy but I only have 16 more days I hope I dont go past my due date!!!
it is crazy how the end of pregnancy is dragging!      But I think it is because we anticipate those babies so bad...plus the end is really hard on our bodies...I hope u don't go past ur due date! Good luck to u!
I am a ftm and me and my fiance plan to name our baby girl estrella. :) and yes I've had constant cramping for the past two days and its not any worse than a period cramp but its still painful especially since its been constant for a couple days now. what do you plan to name your baby girl? And I hope you see some changes soon. :)
Well, we finally decided on LILY. :)))) oh I hate cramping, its like the body is telling us hey u guys are ready,but the babies don't want to come out yet haha. I can't wait to go in labor lol, but on the other hand it scares me to have two babies at home :) Btw I. Love Estrella! It sounds so nice! Me and my hubby always have a problem with a name...last time we weren't sure about the name until she was born haha let's keep up the good work with our pregnancies, because soon we will miss it,  even though its hard right now. :D
Lily is such a pretty name! I'm sure everything will work out once Lily is here. On the other hand I'm so scared about the thought of going into labor. lol. Idk you ladies do it. good luck on everything. :)
I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, due sept 17th, and last night baby was kicking me harder than ever! And head butting my cervix! I felt like it was trtrying to get out! Any of you ladies feel that? I knew baby kicked a lot but is it s supposed to be really painful? Home stretch ladies!
Castillo labor is not that bad :) it hurts,but u. Forget about the pain as soon as they let u hold the baby! Babyacorn it does hurt in the end lol sometimes I feel like she is gonna fall down...or someone is stabbing me down there when she kicks. :) they are big and strong at this point :D
Helloo!!
I wish the time would fly by in the end, but its only slowing down...labor isn't that :) u will be fine! It will be over sooner than u think :D
I'm due the 3rd and the time is still flying by fast for me. I can't believe I only have 12 days left until my due date. and 19 days until my induce date if he doesn't come before than.
Oh u are so lucky! It. Seems like my time stopped once I hit 36 weeks :(( hopefully not much longer! Good luck to You! I hope you have a quick and. Easy labor!
i hope so too. good luck to u too.
I am very anxious. Two weeks from today I will have my csection and my baby will be in my arms. I am so excited to meet him. Everything went so quick up until this point now its just the be patient and wait time... I cannot wait!
10 days to go..Its getting harder to walk cuz my legs & back r in constant pain & nthn is helping! I have a appt today so hopefully Im making some type of progress, it would b great if Im dilating bt I doubt it!!! Wish me luck everybody!! :
It is the hardest when we r waititng for it to end! At least u know when it will happen and I hate not. Knowing lol I know septmommy how u feel! Walking is hard and running and taking care of a. Toddler is even worse lol I hoppe u have some progress! Although I'm dialated to 3 cm for 2 weeks allready andnothing :(((
hi im due the 12th and i feel ready but yet so nervous. have not decided on her name yet either.  i hope i can handle labor! ive never felt real pain before so i have no idea what my pain tolerance is.