1st dr appt
Tomorrow is my first drs appt since finding out I'm pregnant. What can i expect? I'm really nervous i dont want any bad news so trying to be positive! Will i get to hear the babys heartbeat? I'll be 10 weeks the day after my appt.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I was 8weeks when I went. I did not hear it. But I saw it's heart moving and they still could tell me it's bpm. I also had blood work done. Also sat down and talked to someone about any tests I wanted done while pregnant. What tests they wanted to do throughout my pregnancy. Just a lot of paper work type stuff. Also got a pap test. Probably over all a 2 hour appointment.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well I just had my first doctors appt 2-10-13 i found out i was 9 weeks and0 days. I got a pelvic exam (felt like a pap smear), they did blood test, and I got two different types of ultrasounds.I did hear my babys heart beat 170 bpm 10over but no biggie and they measured him 2.25 cm
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I went but they said that they couldn't hear the heartbeat that sometimes its too early. Im really scared and can't help but cry. I couldn't get any pelvic exam done or anything cause my insurance hasnt gone through. I'm so worried.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources