And the sex is...
Have had the results for baby's sex since I was 11 wks along.  They have it on file at the Dr.'s office, just waiting in case I want to know.  Thing is, I can't make up my mind if I want to find out or not.  I keep going back and forth.  I never found out w/ the 1st two.  On one hand, Its like ruining Xmas; but then again I would be able to buy stuff ahead of time and decorate.  Anybody else undecided about finding out?
I feel the same way . I am on number baby number two and I want to know so I pick up something's but on the other hand I want to be surprised.
this is my first and I am not sure bc on one hand I want to know so I can prepare since family is trying to support me with good ole hand me downs but then I'd like it to be a surprise for the excitement. But I am anxious to pick names and get this made
Personaly i cant wait to know :) image at 14 weeks and 5 days and so far im at 70% chance for a little boy but i realy realy wanna know if its Damien or Maryline that way i know who im having :)
Yes.
I'm on number 3.
Been able to find out since the beginning but still undecided.
I'm nearly 16 weeks now.
Augh!  Had just about decided I couldn't take it and that I should find out at the 20 wk ultrasound (in 2 wks) but then had a dream where the baby was coming out and I didn't know what the sex was and it was so exciting!   Now I'm even more torn.  Damn, nothing worse than indecision.
I decided to find out at my next ultrasound its wens :)
I am expecting twins and we are 18 wks right now. Hoping to see something this week although we also have a 20 week app. In two weeks I'm just excited to find out. Twins was surprise enough for us!