Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
And the sex is...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

And the sex is...

Have had the results for baby's sex since I was 11 wks along.  They have it on file at the Dr.'s office, just waiting in case I want to know.  Thing is, I can't make up my mind if I want to find out or not.  I keep going back and forth.  I never found out w/ the 1st two.  On one hand, Its like ruining Xmas; but then again I would be able to buy stuff ahead of time and decorate.  Anybody else undecided about finding out?
I feel the same way . I am on number baby number two and I want to know so I pick up something's but on the other hand I want to be surprised.
this is my first and I am not sure bc on one hand I want to know so I can prepare since family is trying to support me with good ole hand me downs but then I'd like it to be a surprise for the excitement. But I am anxious to pick names and get this made
Personaly i cant wait to know :) image at 14 weeks and 5 days and so far im at 70% chance for a little boy but i realy realy wanna know if its Damien or Maryline that way i know who im having :)
Yes.
I'm on number 3.
Been able to find out since the beginning but still undecided.
I'm nearly 16 weeks now.
Augh!  Had just about decided I couldn't take it and that I should find out at the 20 wk ultrasound (in 2 wks) but then had a dream where the baby was coming out and I didn't know what the sex was and it was so exciting!   Now I'm even more torn.  Damn, nothing worse than indecision.
I decided to find out at my next ultrasound its wens :)
Avatar n tn
I am expecting twins and we are 18 wks right now. Hoping to see something this week although we also have a 20 week app. In two weeks I'm just excited to find out. Twins was surprise enough for us!