Conception
My last LMP was Dec 23 2012 and ended around the 26 or 27th. I am pregnant and im due in 4 weeks, I have these two pregnancy apps that I downloaded on the my phone to keep track of my pregnancy and and as I was going through both of them they're saying that I conceived on Jan 6 but thats impossible because I was out celebrating a friend of mine birthday and it had been a while since I was intimate with anyone even though I was dating this guy for a while, in January we only slept together on the 9th and the 10th, he did ejaculate inside, then I just stop talking after that.. Several days after that my ex-bf of 5 yrs and I rekindled and we slept together on the 18th but he didn't ejaculate inside he pulled out.. Im not a ***** my ex-bf is the one who took my virginity and the guy I was dating is the only other person I slept with I just made a foolish decision.. I really and truly thought that the guy I was dating is the father but looking at the date has gotten me confused and now im really not sure which one is. P.S my periods are regular and they always come around the same time every month
It's sound like you may have ovulated late. The phone app just goes based on the average ovulation date but that's not accurate for everyone. It's more likely to be the guy you were just dating as you are more likely to ovulate around the 9th instead of the 18th. My lmp was 12/22 n I ovulated around the 7th but my phone app still says I ovulated on the 5th.
Most likely the guy you were dating