Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
Disliking movement?!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Disliking movement?!

Is it weird that I do not like feeling the lil sea monkey move around all the time? It's like an itch I can't scratch and it's so low that it's a little uncomfortable most of the time. Everyone keeps telling me I better enjoy it bc as baby gets bigger it starts to hurt and after baby is born I will feel empty inside.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
When mine first started it weirded me out.. Almost reminded me of a little hamster moving like crazy.. but now that it's getting bigger, it feels more like actual kicks so it doesn't weird me out hardly at all.
Blank
With my first son It use to make me sick to my stomach. Now I'm use to it and anticipate the feeling everyday. It makes me feel like my baby is ok.
Blank
5149860_tn?1364407871
Now my baby girl moves soooo much and it still creeps me out I think I may have to take some time to get used to this. I have found a way to put her to sleep already which is good! I should be happy that shes so active at 18wks that means shes okay.
Blank
sometimes it does feel wierd to me to. like a lil worm inside me :) but its nice to know my baby is there and active and healthy.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...