Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
Fibronectin
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Fibronectin

I am 28 weeks pregnant with my first child. So far my pregnancy have been very healthy. My doctor did a fibronectin test last week and it came out slightly positive. She does the test for all her patients even the ones without any complication. She has checked my cervix and in is very long and I have no contraction what so ever. I feel very healthy but she wants to repeat the test. I am pretty uncomfortable with her putting me under stress with all these unnecessary tests she takes. She does ultrasound almost every time i visit her(now every 2 weeks) and everything seems great yet she want to put me through second round of fibronectin test plus doing CTG every 2 weeks. I wanted to take a second opinion. Are all these really necessary or is she over doing it?
Better to be safe then sorry. She probably wants to make sure your baby is completely fine. She's a doctor she knows what she's doing as annoying as it may be it's for baby's sake!(:
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...