Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
Growing Belly

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

Growing Belly

Ok im wondering is it just me but im currently 16 wks and 3 days and my belly hasn't been really growing as much as it should. Am I doing everything ok or something im not doing right..
My belly hasn't grown at all, but I'm quite big. 17+4
I'm a little big too but I thought at four months my belly would be at least bigger than what it is right now..
It all depends on your body. Everyone is different. I'm currently 15w1d an my belly is kinda big. It's alright my first pregnancy my belly didn't start to actually show till 20w. First time mommies show later. don't worry it's bad for the baby!(:
I'm 17 weeks and have a little bump but also this is my 3rd lol I'm a bigger girl too
At 16 weeks I made the comment to my hubby that I didn't feel like I was as big as I should be for being pregnant. A little over a week later it was like I woke up one day and BAM there was a baby belly. Lol. It will come when it should.. everyone is different.