Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
I don't think ima make it

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

I don't think ima make it

I'm having extremely bad temple headaches so bad that I an unable to move. An my child keeps making me sick I can't eat our drink anything with out it coming right back up. I'm so weak I can't get up to try an eat anything or get any kinda exercise..I'm poor I can't afford to go to the hospital anymore an my medicade only covers 3 free trips to the er. Please help idk wat to do..
You need medical help.  I know someone who was so spent with hyperemesis gravidarum that she had to terminate the pregnancy.  I am not saying that is what you have or that is what you might have to do, but it is clear that you need help and advice.  Call an ob-gyn and get in on an urgent basis.  Don't go to the hospital if they won't help you, go to a ob.
I have a ob but they do NOT answer my phone calls...
Change your doctor.  Seriously, if you do have h.g., you need help.
ps -- If you think the weakness could be anemia, up your iron intake.
I'm already animic an I eat spinach on a weekly basis. An I don't think I have a thing that will make me lose my baby.
You can eat way more than just spinach for iron. my doctor swears by bananas! I'm 22 weeks and she tells me to constantly eat them. even a walk around the block or a trip to window shop in the nearest mall any exercise will help. also bananas boost your metabolism! And I too would agree on finding a new doctor or visiting a urgent care clinic.
There's nothing THAT I KNOW to help the headaches:( Tylenol doesn't help me .. and I'm too afraid the risk of trying anything else.. but if you are having all these symptoms it could be your dehydrated. you might not even feel like it. but try boosting up your iron this week. Get a box of kellogs with folic acid (or a bottle of b6 vitamins) and try walking or run in place for 5 mins a few times a day..