Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
Is this normal?!? Help!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this normal?!? Help!

This is my 3rd pregnancy, first two ended in mc (3/12/12& 9/9/12) 1st time around 6 wks 2nd time at 8wks& 5 days! Im extremely worried and I know I should try to keep calm but I have no symptoms whatsoever compared to last time. I have no sore boobs nothing! Ive been vomiting lately& have had extreme diarrhea but I've also been diagnosed with the flu. I seen my obgyn this past thurs he said I was about 4 wks and go back back on the 8th for heartbeat I'm just wondering is it normal to not have any symptoms at all when with the first two I felt pregnant immediately???  I don't want to tell anyone yet for fear of what has happened before....
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am also pregnant with my 3rd.  My daughters are 2 and 4.  I just started feeling some of the early symptoms in the last few days--strong waves of nausea, moodiness, sore nipples.  I am almost 7 weeks.  Up until now, I haven't had anything and if I had not missed my period, I would not have thought I was pregnant.  I know that I had sore boobs and nausea almost immediately with both of my prior pregnancies.  I saw my doctor today and  she reaffirmed for me that I'm lucky that the symptoms are just starting.  Every pregnancy is different and she said that my body has done this before--twice--and just knows what to do so I may not experience some symptoms as strongly as I did before.  You are really early still...I'm sure the symptoms will show up.  We also have not told anyone and are waiting until our ultrasound next week.  
Blank
Well this is my 1st pregnancy nd honestly I barely have symptoms. I just noticed I was more thirsty than usual nd a little more tired. Nd headaches occasionally. Nd wen I missed my period I had no spotting Wut so ever. I waited a week for my period to come nd wen it didn't I took 2 stick tests a few days apart nd both positive. 1st appointment everything is fine. Now heading into week 9 still no vomiting or nausea. I'd bet tht ur symptoms r different because its a different gender than the last 2. Congratulations!  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank