Please read and help!
I am 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant as of today. I have had two consecutive miscarriages before this pregnancy so the doctor put me on progesterone and baby aspirin. I really want this baby, never wanted anything more than to be a mom. this pregnancy came as a shock but i couldn't have been happier. My blood work looked perfect. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and a heart beat was detected at 109 which the doctor wasnt concerned about. I just had another ultrasound at 6 weeks and 4 days but the heart beat had dropped to 80, the baby was measuring exactly where it should be though, growing properly. Both ultrasounds were transvaginal. Is there any hope? Success stories? Could the ultrasound have been wrong? Please help!
I can't believe nobody has replies to you when you're obviously in need of comfort! Personally I don't understand the heartbeat thing, it doesn't really matter in the UK, well it does, but it's not something that's discussed with the mothers (not that I remember anyway from my first pregnancy, im 10 weeks now and had nothing said to me about baby's heartbeat, just that they've got one!) is everything okay now?
I understand your concern. If the drs. are telling you there's nothing to worry about then maybe they are right. I wasn't even able to hear my baby's heart beat, I only got to see it. I was 8 weeks and 2 days then now I'm 12 weeks and 5 days. good luck with your pregnancy.
I actually lost my pregnancy at my follow up ultrasound a week later, they confirmed no heartbeat anymore. Due to extreme pain and bleeding I had a d&e. I'm now in the process of making an appt with an infertility specialist to find the cause and hopefully a cure as to why I can't carry a pregnancy so we can try again for the final time. I'm emotionally not ready yet, I'm still crushed and I cry often but hopefully I receive the answers I so desperately need so I can move forward and bring precious life into the world with a hopeful and healthy pregnancy.