Pregnant with Asthma
I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. My due date is Sept. 5, 2013. I have terrible asthma. Been having it all my life and I struggle to do anything especially in the winter time. Any advice on how I can stay healthy for me and my baby?
Make sure you keep using your medications as directed. On the positive side, you could find that your asthma improves with pregnancy, there is also the possibility that it will stay the same or get worse.

I also have asthma and I'm about a week a head of you. I had a big flare up right around the time of our transfer (we went thru ivf) I was very very worried about using the new med the doctor prescribed, but after talking with the doctor, and doing some research on my own, I decided it was in my best interest to use the medicine as prescribed. I also know that I need to make sure I restart the medication shortly before allergy season, as that is when I normally have flare ups, that and winter when I get sick.
I've already have had two asthma attacks. They weren't major enough to go to the hospital but little things just flare it up and it makes me extremely worried. I am going to do as it says and use as directed, but it just really worries me because I know that when the seasons change, so does my breathing. I hope that it gets better instead of worse. Thank you for you help!
talk with your doctor, especially if they were close together, the most important thing is to get it under control and they may have a medicine that will work better for you.
I will and thank you so much!