Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
September 5th

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

September 5th

I'm due Sept. 5th.2013 nd I wanna know wen I can find out the gender! I'm 8 weeks 4 days today nd I get a good amount of migraines nd only nauseous at night it seems. Any1 have a hunch? I really want a baby girl!
Same here!! Due Sept 4th I'm patiently waiting but I think at 20wks
The heart beat can give you a hint not a sure thing but they say wen its low its a boy less then 160 n girls are higher then 160 :) I'm due sept 2 hehehe
Um well my first visit the heart rate was 140 and last time I went it was 160 lol
My baby's heart beat was 173bpm. Everyone keeps telling me "it must be a girl" ... there are a ton of wives tales... I think you can't officially find out until 20 weeks are so. I'm hoping for a girl too!
Hi, im also 8 weeks and 4 days! Thought I was further along but my scan this morning suggested not! Cant wait to find out what it is... kind of hoping for a boy!
I'm due on the same day! I'm soo excited.!
im 16 weeks 5 days. my next ultrasound is my 18th week and i find out then!
im due same day as you :) xx
If you wait until about 22 weeks there is a better chance that baby will be in perfect position to show all... 18 weeks is a bit early and chance for error when determining gender. Just my two cents (this is my #5 baby) first two were girls and they told us they were boys at 18.5 weeks. Last 2 Dr said to wait until after 21 weeks for more accurate view since baby has less room to squirm around. She was 100% accurate, both boys and had perfect viewing of parts.
By the way, I am due September 11th. :)
I heard you can find out at 14 weeks, we have a place out here called mirical in progress and they do 2d, 3d and HD ultrasounds. If they can't tell then they will let you come back for free. You pay no insurances but you can have a DVD made, have like 30 people in the room, it's cool. I had a regular ultrasound to make sure it wasn't an ectopic and it's not. Baby is 9 weeks and 170 heart rate!