TORN PLEASE HELP
Me and my bf. just found out that our baby has a fatal heart disease. there is a big chance that she will survive the surgeries but he still want to get an abortion. he doesn't want do deal with going back and forth to the hospital. me on the other hand am not really sure what do do. please help us. what seems like the best road to take.  By the way I'm 20weeks 4days.
It's horrible to find out baby has a problem but they are still your baby at 20 weeks baby is big and in just a few weeks could survive outside by themselves I personally would continue my pregnancy and give my baby every chance they deserve but it's your body and it's really up to you
^I totally agree, I couldn't imagine what you're going threw. But I just couldn't abort, that's a full on baby, you know? I hope your man comes around.
This is so hard my mother in laws daughter is five and has had three heart surgeries. We have stuck by each others side and got threw this
I would personally continue. But this is your choice sweety. And only yours.
I wish you all the luck and prayers in the world with this choice.
Thank you everyone for your support and advice. Is the little girl doing ok after all those surgeries?
Yes. She is a lively 5 year old.
She will eventually have to have open heart surgery to replace her valve completely. But since they do not grow she will need to wait as long as possible. So far the last ballooning of the valve has upheld.
We take it one day at a time. When that day comes we will deal with it then. But until then we enjoy the blessing we have been giving :)
Hey... Just letting you know that my daughter has been diagnosed with Turner Syndrome and is showing signs of congestive heart failure due to an undetermined heart defect. We have decided to allow God to do His will. I, personally, could not stand the thought of wondering "what if". It would get the best of me. Praying for you and your precious little one! Oh, I am 19 weeks, 4 days.
If you dont mind me asking how do they know if your baby has a problem with their heart? Was the heartbeat irregular or was their testing performed to check? I will say a prayer for you and your family!
Just so you know I was diagnosed with something sorta like that. An after 8 regular an 4 open  heart surgeries I'm still here I now have a pacer an although it is really annoying to keep having to go to  the hospital it's worth it I wasn't supposed to make it but I did an I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids but I have a perfectly fine 2 yr old girl an twins on the way! Life will always find a way! I think you should hang in there an if your bf lives you he should understand(:
I did a serious of sonograms and second opions . I have decided to keep my baby and work with her every step of the way. Thank you guys again same I hope you had a food mothers day