Trouble sleeping!!!
Anyone else have trouble sleeping??? I am 14 weeks and having trouble! During the day I am so exhausted and try not to nap. At night when it is bedtime I try and go to sleep around 10 with my husband and can not!!! So I turn on the tv and watch tv until around 12-1. And around 11 I get hungry again :/ This is a pain!!!
During the day  try eating as much as possible that way your baby it's satisfied. Make sure you take your prenatals everyday. Don't drink to much caffeine. An with me a glass of warm milk always  helped. an a nap during the day isn't bad if you stay at home you need all the rest you can get. Hope this helps.
I also have a terrible time getting to slp im 17+2... ive tried just about everything but im already on bed rest so i think all of this resting is getting to my body and starting to mess up my slp pattern its gotten so bad where my doctor had to give me something to help slp. good luck i hope you start getting to bed sooner.