allergic reactions
Can having an allergic reaction harm your baby? I was having bad itching not with any type of rash and was wondering if that could hurt the baby some how. I think it was the prenatal gummies i was taking so i went back to my prescribed prenatals since my nausea is better. But is my baby ok?
I got hives while I was pregnant. They never could figure out if it was an allergic reaction or "pregnancy hives" (described to me as 'just something pregnant people get, unsure why') they said either way it's not harmful to the baby. Actually told me to try taking benedryl but I threw it up.