any one else vomitting???
I'm 8 weeks n 5 days started vomitting monday. But not just once all the time the most is 4 times a day. I cant even drink water with out throwing it up. Im scared to eat. :( is any one else experciencing this?
I try all of that to from switching my prenatals to mint candies and preggy pops.. gingerale and vitamin b6 also with tums.. even tea which is supposed to sooth the tummy.. none of it worked for me.. i was 7 weeks when my morning sickness turned into all day sickness that had me in bed literally lying there.. I called my doctor and explained to them that i had tryd everything and was in tears! Well they told me not to worry because there are steps i can take to get better.. the first step which is the easiest is to take one 10mg pill of zyrtec once a day.. I know what youre thinking isnt that an allergy medicine?? YUP lol i thought to my self well ill try it but i dought thats going to work im gonna have to go on something stronger.. :( so my OBGYN doctor prescribed me a 30 day supply.. AND IT WORKED... i mean almost instantly i couldnt fricken believe it! And i see all these poor girls on here saying there morning sickness is bad and i tell them to just ask there doctors about zyrtec because its a life savor! im currently 32w 2d and am still on the pill because when ever i think my morning sickness is done its not.. My little girl is perfectly healthy and its a pregnancy safe pill! please ask your doctor and start feeling better!
sorry im currently 34w 2 d
I know how you feel. Mine went away recently and I'm 17wks. I'd call your doctor, they have things that will make you feel better. try to eat a lot of small portions...that way chances are something will stay down.
I'm 12w 5d you can try drinking hot tea, eat some crackers and sip the water. eating smaller meals helps also. good luck