Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
do y'all know???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

do y'all know???

Heyy is it possible for a doctor to put a sonogram on a disc to show my husband since he can't take off work..?
If anything, more likely on a memory stick, if you bring the stick and the equipment is set up for that.  They might also be able to send it by email, but I don't know if they would.  If nothing else, they can certainly print you some pictures.
Here in Australia when your get an ultrasound at the hospital, they let your bring in a usb and you get all the pictures from the ultrasound, and I mean ALL of them, I have like 20 pictures that are just of my baby girls umbilical cord. Aha, but you should bring in a usb and a disk and ask what they can do for you.
my doctor will do a dvd for $5 you just have to tell them before
I got a CD with 3d pictures an moving images of my baby. Since I'm on medicade it was free but I can ask for a CD at any time for $2. (: thanks girls
At my Dr they only give out DVDs no pictures