Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

help

i had a early ultrasound scan due to pain 3 days ago everythig was where it should be however i have a sac of blood adjcent to the baby its not touching it or anything. i had a miscarriage at 7 weeks 6 months ago n am scared this is going to happen again please help me. the midwife said she didnt want to rescan me but the sonograph said that they probley will confused
Maybe go request a second ultrasound to confirm its no big deal or maybe go to an ob gyne for a second opinion.. Good luck I hope it turns out to be nothing and everything goes smoothly for you !  
I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine. I really hope everything goes smoothly this time. If the doctor isn't concerned it shouldn't be anything harmful but you can try to express your worries with your doctor and maybe they will give you another scan to make sure everything is ok. If not just ask a ton of questions and search a ton to see what it could be and if it is harmful to baby or not.