Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
im scared..

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

im scared..

I think I lost my baby... She used to move around allot but after me any my husband had a bad fight she doesn't move at all an I've been throwing up blood...I'm scared but I don't want to go to the hospital.. Oh an I'm 16w4d
You need to go to the doctor or the hospital.  I am so sorry you are frightened, but you will not get less frightened waiting around and worrying.  Just get in the car or the cab, and go.  pm me if you need someone to talk to.  
They did an ultra sound in the er an the heart beat was Clear for one of the babies but not for the other...I'm supposed to go back in a week to do a treatment that's supposed to wake the babies up an hopefully the other is ok.. /;