Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
midwife
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

midwife

Had my first midwife appt yesterday. I am so glad I chose to go that route. She was super nice and reassured me about my spotting. My appt lasted an hour and a half! Booked me for my ultrasound at 8 Weeks and going to get my blood work done! Feels so real now. I'm so excited! Currently 6w 3d hope everyone else its doing well. Do you get a picture to take home from the ultrasound?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I went yesterday n I was 8 weeks n 4 days. N I got to see my baby n took pics home. :)
Blank
We are contemplating going the midwife route. I just like how non invasive it seems, and how they make it about child birth, not a routine day at the job.
Blank
Awesome i'm excited. So scared of miscarriage i'm counting down the days until my us! 10 days! Haha One thing moms never tell you is how much anxiety you feel in the first trimester. I always hear about being sick and tired etc. thankfully i'm not sick, just tired, hungry, happy-angry in 3 sec and very sore chest.
I absolutely loved my midwife, she is the first medical professional to make me feel comfortable, every appt is an hour, they make suggestions about tests and you get to decide which I like because I don't want to be poked and prodded any more than necessary. If you do want to go the midwife find one sooner rather than later because they only take on 4-5 births per month. Goodluck to you ladies!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank