Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
reassurance?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

reassurance?

I am supposed to be about 6 weeks according to my LMP but at my Dr. Visit yesterday an ultrasound was performed and no baby was visible. Dr said my pregnancy test came back positive so tha dates must just be off and I'm not as far along as I was originally told.. but the only that's possible is if my period occurred a week later than it actually did. This baby is a planned baby so I know FOR SURE when my last period was.. how can this be? Any ideas? This happen to anyone else?
It could be that you ovulated later than you thought. I ovulate earlier then the normal ovulation period so it is possible.
When i went to the drs at 4the 1/2 weeks we barely seen were the baby is starting to form... i agree that you could have had later ovulation or it took a little bit longer for the sperm to reach the egg or implantation beginning.. good luck and congrats (:i