too much outside advice
This is my first child and it seems like all of my friends that already have kids are giving me all kinds of useful and unwanted advice. It seems like they are just trying to run all over me with how I should parent my baby because that's how they did it. Is anyone else having this issue and how are you dealing with it?
I find myself hearing too much of this even with my fourth pregnancy.  Welcome to chaos.  I find theres no easy way to shut people up.  I often avoid those people... and don't respond to texts or messages online.  There's no perfect parent and I really could care less which diapers you love or liked or whatever the crap.  You learn by living.  Don't worry about pleasing people or listening to it.  Follow your heart and instinct and you go much further.  Real friends will be there when you ASK for their opinions and experience.