who else is in school and pregnant?
I have 3 months left of my high year and I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Its hard for me to get up every morning. Especially with the morning sickness. But I'm hoping wen I'm 12 weeks ill hav more energy to get up n get my diploma.
I know the feeling, when I was pregnant for my first son, I was still in highschool. I had very bad morning sickness ended up having to do home school&just drop my work off. I ended up being short 2 credits I was devastated. I went back the following year to finish graduated with 52credits, honors&the merit. Hold strong it is possible :)
I'm in college in england (aged 17) I too am finding it hard to get up in the mornings. i'm 9 weeks tomorrow. I siggest eating ginger biscuits and drinking milk. Milk helps dilute the acid in your stomach and ginger biscuits for some deason stop the sickness!! :) good luck and congratulations!!
i work full time at night and had absolutely HORRIBLE morning sickness. from   7 weeks to 14 weeks. its hard, but you can do it. just make sure you get plenty of sleep. when i was really tired i was alot more sick.