Pregnancy: Sep 2013 Babies Community
who else is in school and pregnant?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in September 2013.

who else is in school and pregnant?

I have 3 months left of my high year and I'm 9 weeks pregnant. Its hard for me to get up every morning. Especially with the morning sickness. But I'm hoping wen I'm 12 weeks ill hav more energy to get up n get my diploma.
I know the feeling, when I was pregnant for my first son, I was still in highschool. I had very bad morning sickness ended up having to do home school&just drop my work off. I ended up being short 2 credits I was devastated. I went back the following year to finish graduated with 52credits, honors&the merit. Hold strong it is possible :)
I'm in college in england (aged 17) I too am finding it hard to get up in the mornings. i'm 9 weeks tomorrow. I siggest eating ginger biscuits and drinking milk. Milk helps dilute the acid in your stomach and ginger biscuits for some deason stop the sickness!! :) good luck and congratulations!!
i work full time at night and had absolutely HORRIBLE morning sickness. from   7 weeks to 14 weeks. its hard, but you can do it. just make sure you get plenty of sleep. when i was really tired i was alot more sick.