Help
I have been having a lot of the normal pregnancy symptoms. My last cycle started on the 7th of December and I took the morning after pill on the tenth due to an accident the night before. I started birth control on the 11th. I had unprotected sex several days after that knowing the pill was not active yet. I recieved a positive test last week but went to the doctor who said I had no levels of Hcg in my blood. My cycle is set to start today and nothing. I feel nauesas and slightly crazy. Does anyone know why any of this would occur.
Last I checked there are no false positives on pregnancy test but there can be false negatives. Stress can also cause your period to be late. I'd go and see a doc have them give you another pregnancy test if yours came back positive. Morning after pill doesn't always work