Acid Reflux
My baby has acid reflux and projectile vomits after most feedings. :(. Anyone else experience this? If so, what has helped??
My son is nw 4 years old, when he was a newborn to a few months that would happen, took him to the doctor, they referred me to a specialist, than when seeing the specialist they had him put under like an x-ray machine, than had him drink this certain drink, than on the x-ray they would see where the problem is on the way down, and they said (im gonna exlain this the best I can) there's this flap that opens as the milk goes down and it's supposed to close once the milk passes and it wouldnt, so than it can just come up at anytime, my son would vomit like the whole bottle he would drink, so he was always fussy and hungry, the said it's supposed to try and fix itself and that little muscle flap thing needs to get stronger, and if it didn't than they were gonna have to perform a surgery to fix it, so after another few appointments later, it was looking better and better everytime, so he didn't need the surgery.  Hope your baby gets better, just hang in there. How old is your baby?
Sorry for the long post.
No thank you so much for sharing your story with me!! I appreciate it. She has since stopped puking so much so that makes me really happy :) she is 12 days old now.