Baby Luke is here!!!!
So here is my labor story, my water broke around 6:30am on sep25 two days pass my due date (sep23) . l woke my husband and told him and he called the doctor and they told us to come into the office. We went in around 8am and they checkes to see if l was dialted and l was 1cm, at this point lm dripping EVERYWHERE..IT WAS EMMBARESSING. So they sent us the labor and delivery where they prep me and got me all situated. In watching t.c with my husband and this around 2 or 3 and that's when the pain started to kick in. On scale 1-10 it's was a 8 so l ask for epiduarl, they have me the epiduarl but it only work on my right side and l can still feel everything on my left side. It was the most horrible pain ever... Around 6:30pm the doc checked me again and l was only 2cm dilated he felt bad for me because the epiduarl didn't work for me that he said if l want a c section he would do it for me . so l had a c section and my son Luke Xavier was born at 7:26pm the first thing he did upon arrivng was pee on the doctor her didnt even cry lol. He is a healthy 7.9lb 20inch baby boy. I love him so much.
Congratulations hunni well done you x
Congrats.. Ijust had my 3rd baby due date was 09/10th but she was born 08/29th. As soon as she was born we were skin to skin & she peed on me too lol. After that , she has peed in the doc office & twice on the bed while im getting the diaper or wipes ready lol. She worse than my son.