My Andrew James is here!
Gonna keep this short and simple due to the fact my labor was horrific and dont remember every little thing. Went to the hospital Wednesday night to be induced at 1230 as i was overdue. Labored long and hard for 2 and half days, until i found out lil man was to big for my pelvis! So csection it was. Andrew James Mayer born on October 9th at 8pm on the dot weighing 9lb 9oz, 22 and a half inches long!! He is so perfect and im glad its all over and he is here. Recovery ***** but well worth it (:
Congratulations hunni, well done you, I remember with my first I was in labour for 54 hours so I know how you feel. Feel well soon xx
I know exactly how that was. My baby was too big for my pelvis too. I was in labor 15 and a half hours then they decided I needed a section. And now over a month later my stitches are coming apart because the doctor was no good at stitching me back up. Could be the fact it was the liquid ones.