Sept baby will be Oct baby Induction not working:(
Due Sept 23rd & there was no sign of this baby coming. Came to the hospital & started cervadal at 7pm on the 29th. I was barely 1cm & 50% effaced. They took it out & charged me in the morning...no change. Started with the pill later that day. My contractions have been close together & then far apart. Still have had no change. Dr decided to start me on pitocin today (Oct 1) to see if that will help me dilate. Should I just go home or stay here & keep trying?
Sounds like baby isn't ready to come. Why force it. I'm 40+3. I'm not getting induced till week 42. Baby will come when their ready.
Iwould wait it out @home.
Wait it's a hard labor if you try to rush it with pitocin the will hit your harder and then natural labor and you are sure to ask for the epidural
I was induced with pitocin and my contractions came every 2mins. It took me a long time to dilate but it worked! Good luck! I know you're beyond ready to meet your baby!