labor story: Baby boy Jaylon is finally here !
I was 6 days overdue with my baby, I finally got induced October 2nd at 9 am. I had all intentions  on going meds free however, the pain got so intense that I ended up getting an epidural around 12pm. At this point I was dilated 6cm. They checked again around 530pm and still only 7cm. They let me go for another while just to see if I would dilate further, if not they were going to bring me in for a section. Around 730pm, I started getting intense back pain again.! Turns out his head was low and was too big to fit through the pelvis. At 12 am they brought me to the OR for a section. At 12:34 am, October 3rd Jaylon Zachary Walter Was born at a whooping 10 lbs 11 ounces . He decided he was going to poop on mommy his first time, which brought him down to 10 lbs 6 ounces.  We are sooo excited to finally have our baby boy !!!! He was very aware and alert right away, lots of light brown hair and big bright blue eyes. He's so quiet I've got to keep checking his chest to make sure he's breathing !    That is my labor story !! Lots of tears and pain but I was certainly do it all over again in a heartbeat for my baby!
Congratulations x
Congrats hunni xx
Congratulations ! :)
Congrats! Big boy! I'm afraid I'm going top have to have a c section for the same reason