Due date September 30
Yesterday I went for my checkup and the doctor said i was still close and I'm 39 weeks and 5 days. Today in the morning when I went to the restroom I whipped my self and in the paper it had something brown dose that mean I'll be going into labor soon or is it a discharge or do I need to go to the hospital. Can someone tell me I'm scared and don't know what to do it's my first baby
I will be 40 weeks tomorrow 9/29. On Monday the doctor tried to strip my membranes and get the contractions started. So far I have had small ones but nothing enough to continue and get me in labor. I'm also spotting brown but that is because of the stripping of membranes. It has gotten worse since Monday because not only am I spotting I'm also discharging a lot more. The doctor told me ahead of time I would spot and that it is normal. This is my second. If I were you I would just call the doc and explain. Won't hurt to ask and could save you a headache and worrying.