Induced
Hi I'm past due my daughter was due on September 6th and I've been induce since Sunday 6pm. I'm only 3 cm and I'm trying to keep from getting a c-section. Any advice?
Hi I was just wondering did u manage to avoid c section and what helped? Due to c section being one of my biggest fear in 24 and pregnant with my second baby and due sept 23 and have yet no signs of him wanting to come
I was due the 23 too its my first but no signs of lavor yet i know since monday i was 1cm i hope my baby comes soon since idk what to expect
Just because your induced doesn't mean you will get a csection yes your chances are higher but never a for sure thing today is my due date and they will induce me October first if I don't have her before then praying for you guys that your babies came/come naturally I didn't have to be induced with my first and I'm trying to avoid it at all costs with this one but she likes it in the womb
How do they induce u cause am over due too for acouple days