Pregnancy: Social Community
14 and prego any help?!?!?!?!?

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

14 and prego any help?!?!?!?!?

Hey I'm 14 andprego and I would like some advice on pregnancy and some things to do Tht would keep the baby healthy and everything ?????(: thanks guys!!!
The most important thing for you to do is to make an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. As you are 14, your bosy is still growing and needing nutrients of it's own. Now your body has a baby to grow too. Your doctor needs to watch you closely to make sure you are both getting enough nutrition and growing healthy. This is not something you can do by yourself or without a doctor's care. Call your doctor on Monday and make an appointment for this upcoming week. The sooner you can see your doctor, the better they can plan for you and your baby's care, ensuring as healthy of a pregnancy as possible.
Congrats fellow baby mama!
Simply eat healthily, quit smoking/drinking/drugs if you have those habits, see a Dr or midwife asap and take the folic acid and iodine tablets that will most likely be prescribed to you after seeing your Dr.
good luck sweetie!
Thanks for the advice (: and if I take prenatal vitamins ,do they hav those acids in them???
Some have folic acid included - just check before you buy. I hope you have full support from family and friends as this isn't going to be easy for you. I'm glad you are thinking of these things. Best wishes x
I would make sure to go to your doctor, begin prenatal vitamins if you haven't already and talk to your family and friends and get a good support system going. Once baby is born your going to need a lot of help. Best of luck