Pregnancy: Social Community
After Birth?
About This Community:

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

After Birth?

My lil girl finally came out. Due the 30th she came the 27th. This was my second, my first my dr delivered, this one another dr did. So with my first I felt nothing absolutely nothing! I pushed about 3 times and she started coming all on her own and she was out, I got one stitch is what doc said. This one I felt almost everything like the epidural didn't even help. I couldn't really get her out, it was extremely hard, finally got them to sit me up for some reason I think they wanted me to lay down? but anyway she came out and doc said I got 4 stitches and I felt it! I felt the poke of her stitching me up. Needless to say I was really not happy with the epidural or the dr. Now i've been pregnant for two years so that might be a factor but I am so sick. Is that normal? I don't remember this with my first. I can't walk around much without my stomach in constant pain. I threw up last night because its so messed up, I really feel like its in knots. So i'm sitting around the house and all of a sudden I feel sick again, like I should eat something, but every time I eat I feel sicker.

So I guess my question is why am i so sick? is it normal? How can I eat something without getting sick?

and my stitches are KILLING me. I can't get up, or sit down, at night its like my stomach my girl parts an my insides get super sore then I really can't roll over or get up. I feel so sick constantly. =( I've got dermoplast for my stitches but they still hurt! any tricks i could do to ... not feel my stitches.?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
377493_tn?1356505749
Do you have any fever or chills at all?  Any foul smelling discharge?

Either way, I really do think you need to be seen.  Please give your Dr. a call and schedule an appointment sooner then later.  Its likely all is just fine and nothing serious is going on, but you really should err on the side of caution.  Congrats on your little one, and I hope you feel better soon.
Blank
1468158_tn?1363029895
No I dont think i've had fever or chills. =/ I do have a thing on my elbow their treating as like an infection, =/ Idk I'm trying to get in to see doc asap cause I still feel like crud.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Social Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...