Pregnancy: Social Community
Am I pregnant?

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Am I pregnant?

Hi I recently had sex with my boyfriend n he pulled out and since about Monday my boobs have been really sore and I've been cramping a little bit and feeling queasy off and on. I've also had headaches and been feeling tired bit figured they were linked.....my period is due in 8 days so waiting on doing a test but a few apps or quiz type things I've done have said I could be pregnant....I am on the pill but with my meds I take its not 100% sure it stops me ovulating
Hope someone can help ease my mind
if you're taking birth control then no I wouldn't think you would be pregnant. but you know your body. wait until you miss your period. then take the test.
Hi there.  Well, if you are on the pill and take it correctly, doubtful that you are pregnant.  That is a pretty safe method of birth control.  You say you have meds that might interfere with it working?  You'd likely have spotting and such as it would put the hormones out of whack.  

anyway, it is too early to test.  They do make an Early Response Pregnancy Test---  you can test 4 days before your period is due (do it first thing in the morning).  So in a few days you could take that.  But I'd wait until your period is due and see if it shows up.  It most likely will.  

Pregnancy symptoms happen due to the build up of hormones in one's system created BY the pregnancy.  It takes a while for them to build up for you to feel any symptoms.  Tired is one that you hear of early on.  But things like morning sickness typically doesn't kick in until women are at 6 to 7 weeks on average.  

You could just be getting ready for your period as those are also symptoms of pms.  

Anyway, in 8 days, test if you still worry about pregnancy.  good luck
Thank both of you