Anxious
I just found out I'm expecting my second child and I'm really anxious. Way more than with my first. I'm trying to potty train my first and I'm just feeling generally really stressed. I'm only five weeks along and have had no morning sickness. Any second time Mama's go through this?
I felt this way in the beginning.  Now I'm 32 weeks but I'm still taking it day by day . Sometimes I'm like "omg I'm about to be a mother of two divas" but then I end up loving the idea of girl time with my little ones lol . At the beginning my toddler wasn't potty trained. Until one day I'm like ok we need to get this out the way so we'll only have one child in diapers. We haven't mastered it to the fullest but she keys us know when she needs to use the toilet so we run to the potty  , so we're getting there step by step..... Now don't think about how hard it'll be with two little ones , we got this and over time we'll be pros
Mine kicked in around 6 to 7 weeks and it was killer. I ended up on meds for it. Also, I had a toddler while pregnant with my son. They're 30 months apart. It's stressful and yes, I had anxiety, but it gets better. I promise.