Bleeding in early pregnancy
Hi all,

Right... I had a period starting feb 18th which lasted about 5 days and was heavy, which is normal for me. I then had planned unprotected sex with my hubby after that, we were trying for our 3rd. March then came and went with no period. Did 3 pregnancy tests all came back negative. April then got my period when it was due. Was expecting it to be awful as I had missed one, but it wasn't it was relatively light and only lasted 4 days.  May came and no period done a couple of tests and all positive yay!! But I am so bloated and swollen, nauseous etc. Just womderimg what tbe chances are that was a break through bleed and not a period?  
Any opinions and experience s would be much appreciated. Thank you for reading. Xx
Have you talked to your dr about it or had an appt??? Do you know how far along you are? I would probably call the dr and set up an appt since you had off and on bleeding. Just to be on the safe side.