Finally quick smoking !!! But .. ?
7 weeks pregnant tomorrow and i havent had a ciggarette in 5days ive been doing really good so i dont think ill start up again but how much damage have i done to my unborn baby already?  can there be a chance my baby becomes disabled? Can my baby already have breathing problems? Can i still lose my baby?
When i found out i was pregnant i cut down to about 5 a day when before i was probably smoking 12 a day will my baby be okay?
Probably none. Many women drink and smoke and not know their pregnant yet. Just make sure your taking prenatal vitamins and eat healthy. Best of luck to you and congrats
Im sure everything will be ok. It is wonderful that you care enough to do the right thing for your baby. Congratulations
Congrats.
And at only 7 weeks most people are unaware and continue to smoke or drink wine and such. It is really good that you have stopped and you both will be healthy! I would not stress to much about having already affected your baby. I do not believe you have. Everything should be just fine hun.