HELP
Hi i am about 9 weeks pregnant and completely miserable! I cant keep anything down,not even any liquids.i fainted yesterday and i feel very weak and can barely keep my head up.Also i have a headache that hasnt gone away for a week straight and feels like a migraine. and i no matter what i do i cant even keepn water down which is making me very dehydrated.What should i do?!
If you have tried everything you can and still are having such serious issues, I would go to the hospital for IV fluids to replenish yourself. Dehydration is very serious and will cause that weakness and horrible headache . And remember an empty stomach makes it that much harder to feel better as well. Small frequent meals are ideal.....may be difficult, but definitely helps.
Call your doc or just go to the ER
Thankyou..and ya thats what im trying to do now just need to find a way to the hospital.its unbarable.i cant eat ONE cracker without getting sick and cant even keep water down :/
If this keeps going on go see your doctor I had that problem when I carried my son and I ende up in the hospital so many times because I was dehydrated ... Just tell your doctor all the stuff that's going on ... Good luck
Try bananas and black tea always helped me from being sick. And when u are sick they taste the same. Hope u get better soon