Pregnancy: Social Community
Is it possible to be the first one in my family who can't conceive?...

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Is it possible to be the first one in my family who can't conceive?

My fiancé and I have not been having unprotected sex foras out a year, but we used to always make sure it was right before or right after my period, and now, for the past 3 months, we've been having sex during the time I'm supposed to ovulate. I know 3 months isn't a long time, but im just getting kind of worried. My Mom said as soon as her and my Dad started, they got pregnant. With my brother and me both. My Dad's mom had 4 sons total, and my Mom's mom had 2 daughters total. My Aunt hasn't had children....but we think it's because she had a stepchild and never found the right time. So even though all these women in my family were so fertile...is it possible that I am infertile? My fiancé has 3 sisters, and 7 aunt and uncles, even more cousins. So I'm positive it's not him. I know it might be a stupid question but I'm just paranoid about it because we want a family so bad. I would love to adopt, and we might. But it's just the fact that if I am not fertile...I feel like I won't be able to get over it. I feel like it will take a hold of me.

I know I also drink a lot of soda. But I drink a lot of water too, to try and rinse out the toxins. Would somewhat of a poor diet possibly decrease my chances?
Sorry that was supposed to say *my fiancé and I have been having* and *for about a year*
Try having sex a little earlier than you think you are supposed to ovulate.  And don't have it every day, it can reduce the sperm count.
Sometimes it takes a while to conceive and just bc your fiance family has children doesn't mean there is nothing wrong with him being infertile is not genetic. It took about 3 yrs for me to get prego with this one its my third. I don't no what your weight is like but it seems when i lose weight it helps to conceive. There may not be anything wrong with either of you it may just be timing Good Luck!