Pregnancy: Social Community
Lost and Confused ! :-(

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Lost and Confused ! :-(

My husband told me last night that he thinks ive been cheating on him and he wants me to abort our second child. He did this same thing when i was pregnant with our first child, what should i say to him because he gets like this only around thanksgiving and christmas time ?
He sounds depressed (the holidays do this to some people) and worried about the future. The cheating accusation is an interesting twist, though.  Do you think he is worried that you don't care about him?
I agree maybe he should go for a check up at the dr for depression.
That is a pretty heavy accusation to throw around. Does he have any legitimate reason to think it might be true? Or is it just totally irrational?
He could be feeling guilty because he cheated or he could be depressed around the holidag season or he may not want children since he said this with your other child the only way to know is to ask him and see what he says
He has nothing to run with far as accusing me of cheating. Plus im not sure why he would went me to abort this baby cuz he wanted two children with me. He already had two from a previous marriage and he is note acting like our son means nothing compared to his first two kids. This is really starting to kill me and i feel like the man i married its now gone and i can't get him back.
I'm really sorry you are going through this. There has to be something that is triggering his "switch" of emotion. You said he gets like this just around the holidays? Did something happen in his past that is triggering it?