Miscarriage or no ...????
Hey ladies ..please bear with me as this will be kind of a long post but I'd really appreciate you reading it and giving me your honest opinion. I guess I'll start from the beginning.

I took my NuvaRing out on February 10th and started my period February 13th (day of brown spotting) and on Feb. 14th had full period flow. It was a normal period just like any other. I usually have a normal 28 day cycle so I would have ovulated around Feb 27-28. I felt ovulation symptoms beginning around Feb 24th thru about March 1st. My husband and I had sex on Feb 20th, 22nd-27th, and March 1st. Due to our hectic work schedules we actually have not had sex at all since March 1st.

On March 10th, 3 days before my expected period, I got a positive HPT. On this day I also started implantation bleeding which was just very, very light pink spotting only when I wiped for a few days on and off for about 5 days. Never anything more than just a tiny bit on the toilet paper.

Last Monday, March 18th, I had a blood test to check my hCG levels at 3:30pm, according to my LMP, I would have been 4w5d. My hCG level was 360. Last Wednesday, the 20th, again at 3:30pm and at 5weeks pregnant, I had the second draw exactly 48 hours later. This time the count was 608. Not doubled.

Today, by my LMP, I should be exactly 6 weeks. I went in for my first ultrasound and all we could see was an empty gestational sac that measured 5w2d. That would make it 5 days off from the date of my LMP.

I understand that I could have ovulated late, however, that scan would indicate I ovulated on March 4th. The last time I had sex was March 1st. I also understand that sperm can live in the body 3-5 days. However, I got my positive test on March 10th, which would have only been 6dpo from the March 4th ovulation date, which I do not believe is possible.

They told me it didn't look good but scheduled me for another ultrasound on April 8th to see if there has been any change. Could you ladies please share any similar experiences you may have had or any advice that would help me out? I just want to know what to think because I have to wait 12 more days to even know if I'm still pregnant or not. This is going to be the longest 12 days of my life and I would just like to know if I should begin to prepare myself for the worst. Thank you.
I'm a ftm mom so I might not be able to help much but I read that sometimes at 5 weeks its to soon to see the baby starting to grow. I'm hoping that's thecase for you. I googled a hcg chart because I lost mine your numbers were in the right bracket for how far you were. I didn't see a baby in my ultrasound until I was almost 8 weeks. Try not to stress about it and I wish you the best of luck...keep me posted
Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words :)
As long as your numbers are rising that is a good sign. Not seeing baby heartbeat is okay for how far you are. Also not all babies grow at the same rate. everything is averaged. Please keep me posted but everything is looking good so far
I would not worry if i were you. Some babies grow faster yhan others and a heartbeat can be detected better at 8 weeks. For you to just see a gestational  at this sac is normal. Remember doctors are humans. The last thing you want is to stress.