More nervous the second time around!
Hi guys, I'm brand new here! My name is Andréa, I had a healthy baby girl Nov 13 2011. We just found out last week that I am pregnant again, we are so happy! I believe I am 6 weeks along and hopefully will have my doctors app. on the 6th. *QUESTION* Why do I feel so nervous/worried? I know I was nervous with my first born too...but not like this. I keep worrying that I haven't had morning sickness yet, although I have nausious at times. I feel like my breasts aren't sore ....idk!!! I'm just scared :(
Hi Andrea, and congrats to you!

Your worried because your normal..lol.  I think for a lot of women, if the second pregnancy is not identical to the first, it's normal to assume that means something is wrong. Nothing could be further from the truth!!  Every pregnancy is different and that is just fine.  If you were sick the first pregnancy, maybe your just getting a break this time...

Huge congrats and a happy healthy remainder of your pregnancy!
Everyone gets worried, but don't be have a happy healthy pregnancy
I know what you mean. I think because you already have a child you have more of a connection this time round as you know exactly what you'd loose if there was a problem. At least that's how I am. I just remind myself that there was no problems in my first pregnancy so why should this one be any different. I'm nearly 19 weeks now and I felt a lot more at ease from 12 weeks. It'll get less worrying as the weeks disappear :-) best wishes and remember to enjoy. Grats on your pregnancy xx