No husband in delivery room
As a blended family we have many issues that have been arising. I have finally seen the last bit of light burn out in me and like a light bulb have realize that I don't want to be in this relationship any longer. That I have fought long and hard and the games will always continue that I also have choices in life and one of them being a healthy mom who's hhappy and attention on my children then fighting with a husband who wants to only parent when it fits him best.
Question is I do have the right to ask him not to be in the room during the delivery??? Has anyone ever done this due very soon... and I know it sounds irrational and once I pull a big love like this then I best be sure but I feel like I am sure and he's been so manipulative lies and e ok lately that I am already under trendous amount of stress and he will just cause it to be more.. I have photos coming up and have decided not to have him in them and just take my kids and myself as I have paid them fully out of my pocket and who wants there ex on the wall... this is my last baby and I want to feel beautiful great that day!!!
You can choose who can or can't be in the delivery room. If you are unsure of the future do whats best for you and the kids. He doesn't have to be in your pictures ♡ i hope u had/have a great l&d
Above talking about what is best for the kids is just right.  It's really hard when mom and dad don't get along but it definitely happens.  I'm sorry this is your situation now.  I think what you really have to do is make sure you promote opportunities for him to bond with baby and be a dad.  Even if you feel you shouldn't have to . . .  your child will want this.  Your child will want to look back at pictures and see that Dad cared enough to be there when they were born.  It will be meaningful when dad says to baby, I was there when you were born!  It's all about your child and promoting this relationship between baby and dad, it's so very important.  Good luck hon
By the way, I'm not sure that answered your question.  Giving birth is intimate and personal and you do have a right to not have anyone there that you choose not to.  But have him at the hospital at the very least to immediately hold baby.  Any time he does want to be involved if you two are officially split, let him as long as he is a loving dad.