Pregnancy: Social Community
Once again......

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Once again......

Men never cease to amaze me. I am going to be 33weeks tomorrow. My sons father is basically harassing me, saying that he will see me in a couple...get ready. Then says if he doesn't make it to the hospital or if I don't call him then he will always love his son....keeps texting me nonsense. I can tell he isn't sober because a sober sound mind would not keep antagonizing. Then calls my son "dat ni**a"....... and says he's all mine and theres nothing you can do about it.....then (just now, literally) sends pictures and says he misses me a lot. Again, I don't believe he is sober. I tell him to stop texting me again, and his response is "ok,lol". WTH is wrong with people?? I have in a whole told him six times now in total to stop texting me. What 32 year old man then still sends smiley faces and "cool" faces. WOW!! I was going to hyphenate my sons last names.....I'm now leaning towards just my last name. This man is a disgrace.
What a weiner. Tell him not to talk to you unless he's sober... cause that's ridiculous lol... You don't have time for that ****. hahaha,
The only reason I laugh is because of how pathetic he's being... I would never call my baby "my ni**a" where is his sense of respect?
Pretty much.....then after I keep telling him to stop texting me, he tells me to stop texting him because he has a date....lol, just wow.  NOW told me to roll over and hug the "fake ni**a" that is supposed to be him. As funny as it is because hes a rambling idiot, its sad that he cant be an adult and just stop!!!
Wtf, lmao... He is the one that started texting you... if he had a date he shoulda thought about that before he started acting like a jack a$$ hahaha, I would probably be annoyed with him but at the same time laughing :p
Wow he sounds super immature and like his just seeking attention talk about being needy good luck with him hun
Lol sounds like my husband. 32 and a freaking idiot. You are so much better than that i can't believe I'm saying it but I am SO glad you are doing this on your own. I speak from experience saying It's so hard co parenting with an idiot. It's undermining and seriously degrading to ones physical and mental being
Thanks ladies...he truly is mayor of crazy town. STILL sending me pictures of himself after I have said multiple times to stop texting me. Its just more hits against him when I take his sorry *** to court.
I too am happy that I found out how moronic he is so I wasn't stuck and married into this situation. I would much rather do this alone.
@GordonBaby-in my opinion I think he acts this way because he knows he messed up beyond repair and wants you back but he doesn't know how to go about it. Not to mention he's drunk, high, or whatever. He's reverting back to acting like a little kid cause he doesn't know what else to do. It's kinda funny but sad at the same time. Sorry you have to deal with all the nonsense it doesn't sound like he has too much sense. I agree with you on just giving baby your last name, not only doesn't he deserve it but sounds like he's borderline psycho and will continue to cause problems. Pray for him girl, that's all you can do with someone like that. The only person who can get him right is the Lord!
@Cristina3065....oh no no no.....he just said that he is happy that I left him because he still has God, lol.....smh
HA! Girrrl, that is too funny!! I'd tell him "Well, then you need to get in touch with him because I think he needs to talk to you!" LOL