Pregnancy: Social Community
PLEASE HELP!!!!

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I know this has nothing to do with health, except I believe it does when it pertains to stress, etc... I'd rather receive advice from other women & see what you women would do in this situation.... I am 20 years old and just a few days ago got into another fight with my boyfriend of two years... I'm currently staying atmy mom's until April 3rd then comes my big change.... I have two options I can stay with my sister in Chicago where my bf lives down the street or my other sister in Joliet, il... the disadvantages of staying in Chicago is because my bf lives down the street and I know if he wants to see me then I'll give in and give up on all my goals because I'm too busy trying to fix our relationship. I do want to be with him but I want our lives together first. She has her wife and ,5 kids there and one I was sharing a room with, its stressful there and all of the kids ate disrespectful. They smoke weed all day and I don't want to be around that.. I always stay in my room because even though it's my family I feel uncomfortable around them allot, but she told me I always have a home there. I also have another interview out there and I feel I have more freedom at her house... now my sister in Joliet, she doesn't smoke weed but I feel being there will help me focus on me instead of all my focus on my relationship. I do think if I go there they'll take advantage of me to watch the kids and more stuff. They told me if my sister gets a job before me then I will have to baby sit. But I am trying to get into college and get a job and I think this will hinder those opportunities. They are known as liars and talk behind people's backs. I would again have to share a room with a neice... I don't want to stay at neither because both homes are not peaceful, but beggers can't be choosers. I'm just trying to get my things together in the most positive  peaceful fast way I can. What would u ladies do in this situation, where would u choose to stay??? Please help I really need advise in an limited amount of time... Thank you
I would stay where I feel more comfortable at, and where you think you can get more stuff accomplished. since you want to go to school and have all that done you need to be somewhere where you can do all that. also the first job that I got I was start saving my money so you can get a place of your own. then you wouldn't have to depend on other people or babysit their kids. I know it's probably a hard choice for you right now. you could always go to your other sisters and see what happens. but I will be trying to get a job before she gets 1. so you can get on your feet. I don't really know what to tell you except go with your heart.