Pregnancy: Social Community
Possible to be pregnant for a year?

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Possible to be pregnant for a year?

is it possible to be pregnant for a year? i had a one night stand in the middle of january 2012, no sex in Feb, got my period in Feb and no sex in march, got my period twice in March in the beginning and end. met my boyfriend in March and we started having sex in the beginning of april. I found out I was pregnant in may. My baby was born January of 2013. she looks like my boyfriend but at times like the one night stand. Wouldnt i have known i was pregnant for a year whether it be possible or not? Wouldn't the ultrasound technician been able to of seen that I was farther than what we thought if i was pregnant for a year? It is keeps running in my head. I need to know if its possible or just in my head?! I need all the information I can get about this. I really don't want to pay the $20 fee for a doctor to answer but I might just do it because they study about all that stuff. But please and thanks.
Sounds unlikely its the one night stand. Maybe you shd stop thinking about the one night guy. Kids features change and remember also there are some features that people might seem to share while totally unrelated. Enjoy your baby.
Oh, no.  Impossible to be pregnant for a year.  Take that off the table of things to consider.  Gestation is a process dear.  Humans can not be pregnant for a year.  good luck
no you definitely got pregnant by the second guy. be glad and yeah enjoy your baby. I'm trying to conceive right now and it's a nightmare. wishin and hopin and thinking and praying. but good luck to you
thanks (:
thanks you guys and good luck kandjmom :)