Pros and cons of circumcision
I need some feed back.
This is really just a personal decision for your family.  Neither one is better or worse but more what you are accustomed to.  I did have both of my boys circumcised.  Found it easy to clean and is pretty much the norm to circumcise in my area.  The procedure was less than a minute and neither baby acted in terrible pain other than a cry during and then they were just as they were before it in terms of how they acted.  Worked for us.  :>)  Good luck
It's a purely cosmetic procedure. They actually warn against it now. my drs office doesn't even offer the service anymore. It's not any harder to clean than a vagina. And does not cause uti, or infection as previously thought as it does not retract until much later in life. Please do your own research on by speaking with a medical professional as a lot had changed on this subject in just the past 5 years. My son is intact and we have never had an issue. Medical wise or cosmetic wise
It is not purely cosmetic. I had to do research....not just google... for a project in college. We also had thorough discussion on what we found and how we felt. There are benefits and cons to both. Just as my class was divided, doctors also have personal opinions on it. One may say it's just cosmetic and one will give you the actual reasons why it should and shouldn't be done. It is your decision and there is no right or wrong. I'm pregnant with my first son and he will be circumsized. My husband and I both feel it best. I will say, if you choose not to and he needs it later on, it is much more painful and a longer healing process for adult men.