Pregnancy: Social Community
Tell us your story...

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Tell us your story...

Let's start by getting to know each other.  My name is Amanda and I became a first time mom at almost 41.  I hadn't intended it to be that way, but I was one who conceived easily but could not seem to carry full term.  I have been pregnant 9 times and have 1 beautiful amazing 3 year old little boy.  I have been around MH for 5 years, and a CL in Pregnancy forums for almost the same length of time.  I originally found MH when I was pregnant for the first time, and had some bleeding.  I was confused and upset and didn't know what was going on.  I have made some wonderful friends here and now belong to many many communities.  Tell us your story!  
Well, here is my story.. More like a novel really lol

I'm Amy (obviously) and I first became a Mom at the age of 22.... I am now going on 26 (in 2 days) and now have a 3 and a half year old and a 6 month old... Although, they weren't my only pregnancies.... I too like Amanda have been pregnant 9 times... I've had almost every kind of pregnancy/miscarriage out there.. Not soething that I like to gloat but, just want you ladies to know that we are here and have been through it, don't be scared to ask anything!

I joined MH about 3 years ago while pregnant with my son..... lost that account and made a new one when I started having my miscarriages.. and WOW, the support I received from here was abosultely amazing... SPECIALLY the support I got from my CO-CL here, Amanda...
She is an amazing listener and gives awesome advice/support.

I am also a CL in the miscarriage, Pregnancy 25-34 and was the CL of the August 2012 Babies community.. So please please please do not hesitate to message me with any questions or concern or even if you just want to vent...

Can't wait to hear about the rest of you!
Amy
Please excuse the typos... my 3yo spilled apple juice on my keyboard and it is super sticky lol
I just joined I'm still coming to the terms that I'm pregnant I'm 22 about to be23 this will be my first can you recommend any books or should I take some classes I'm truly all alone with my baby daddy not in the picture and family lives over1000 miles away.  Just so scared
my name is Erin I am 27 and 24 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I have a 5 year old daughter and we will be having our son in May. I am consider a high risk pregnancy because of the rough pregnancy I had with my first. It is nice to have a doctor that watches me closely. I found this app my accident but i love it, it is great to read other people have the same questions that i do. It seems like it has been forever since my last pregnancy and what I do remember is very different this time.
What to expect when you are expecting, it is a good reference for a first time pregnancy.
Hi, my name is Heather, I been around for 6 years since my miscarriage in November in 2006, I met some pretty amazing ladies on here, whom I still have contact with. I conceived my first baby my 2nd pregnancy 3 months after my miscarriage, my son was born November 2007 I was 20 years old, then I had my daughter in march 2009. I am now 25 years old and married and I'm currently TTC #3! I had my mirena IUD removed on Jan 17, just got over my AF and I'm started to chart my temps and got opks. I would love to make new friends on here and love helping out people. I am currently taking pre-req for nursing school and plan on being done with my degree when I'm 30!
I agree I loved what to expect when you're expecting!
Hello all. My stories straight forward. I'm 31 and have been with my husband since I was 16. We had our daughter in 2009 and I'm currently 18w5d with my second bump. I get to find out gender on the 14th Feb. I live in the UK and work full time about an hour away from my house so looooong days :-) on both sticky pregnancies we've got pregnant within the month so we've been lucky. I came across this up after using the cycles app. I got hooked when I saw the questions we're things I could help with and I've been on trying to give advice ever since. I think its a great tool to help those with fears and to reassure and support. Wish id known about this place first pregnancy and during the unsticky ones!! Nice meeting you all xx