Pregnancy: Social Community
Two babies under 3

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Two babies under 3

My husband and I are expecting our second child and September. We are looking forward to it but we also have another child that is one year old and will be 2 in September as well. My husband works long hours and I already. know that I will be the one up most of the time with our baby and just would like any advice from parents on how to
Juggle to babies at a time and not feel like you are leaving another child out.
I am in the same boat my daughter turned 2 in January and 3 weeks after that we had our son. I don't push her away from her brother at all. She seems to want to be very involved in everything. She likes to help change diapers and is very protective of him. If i am feeding him she sits right next to me. I know she is not left out. Just keep the older involved and being the bigger sibling and helping mommy and baby out. At least that is what I have done