Pregnancy: Social Community
Vent

This community is where you can chat with other members about day-to-day Pregnancy issues and topics. This community is not monitored by medical professionals. If you have questions or are in need of Pregnancy support, please visit our Pregnancy 18-24, Pregnancy 25-34 or Pregnancy 35+ communities.

Vent

So mad.. I went through my boyfriends phone today and saw a bunch of texts from a girl.. he has friends that are girls and it doesnt bother me.. They kniw about me and I them.. But iv never heard this girls name before and there was nothing sexual on the texts.. They just sounded a little sneaky to me.. And had a bunch of smily faces.. Which sounds dumb... But wtf.. And ways we have been together 2 years and when he first started dating he smoked weed and stopped shortly after.. I did not ask or make him.. He said he wanted to because I do not like it.. Anyways these texts sound like he was buying because it mentioned money.. But also things like ill be there soon.. And lots of smiley faces.. Sooo are you goin go buy weed or hook up with her? anyways what really set me off is I work full time.. On my feet(i manage and am a hairstylist) im up early.. He works late.. So friday he wanted me to pick him up at midnight from work so I went go bed set my alarm and woke up.. And saw he text me sayin he had to work till 12 30.. So I went back to bed and overslept anywats woke up and went to go get him and I felt so bad.. But he wasnt mad just glad I didnt get into an accident anyways he had textd to this girl at midnight saying be there soon I have to be quick.so he didnt really get off at 12.. im so mad If hes smoking why wouldnt he tell me.. If you have to hide it its lying.. And I think I may be overly emotional right now so I dont want to ask till I calm down but what do you ladies think             m mmad
Sorry about the length lol
i would be mad to.. ask him out right.. ur smokin again aint ya! i would.. or just keep monitoring whats happening.. good luck hun x
Oh and if it makes any difference this is the first time iv ever gone through his phone it was just laying there and I thought it would be funny to change his picture and ringtone
I'd ask him about it tell him you know that he has been texting this girl. Also I would take her number down just incase the text get deleted and he denies it. But also you might have to approach the situation in a way he doesn't shut down and not say anything to you. Good luck :)
Thanks danbaby!
After you calm down, ask him about it. Explain that, if he is smoking, you would rather know than have him sneaking it. And also point out that, being pregnant, it is important for you to know so that you can take the proper measures to protect your baby. You are right, it does sound sneaky and suspicious, but calm down and discuss it with him. He may have a reasonable explanation for it all
You have to ask cause ether he is smoking or cheating. Everytime i get a funny feeling I look through my husbands phone and every time he was doing stuff he shouldnt be doing. If hes smoking that's fine dont hide it
I would be soo upset, definetly ask hin hun, oh and keep us in the loop :)
I've been there, a long time ago before my relationship became normal
You need to let him know that you are okay with him smoking. But lets get real, this has alot more to it then just smoking. For him to text any girl for any reason at midnight is not right. Even if he says its just to buy weed, I'm sure their is many other people he could get it from. And he enjoys seeing and smoking with her at the very least. You need to confront him and tell him if he feels the need to hang out with girls like that, that he is risking losing his family
Good luck and i hope his *** matures up
Girls don't usually sell weed honestly you sure he isnt hooking up with her? The situation sounds messed up
"Be there soon but I have to be quick" is not something you say to someone you're buying weed from.
You may need to copy his texts and send them to yourself so you have proof in case he decides to delete and lie about it. I had to do that once with an ex.
If you feel there's something wrong most likely your right! And  smiley faces and he has to be quick? It's kinda fishy to me! Just wait and see what happens. Just keep your eye open.
He's definitely not buying weed from her..... I'm sorry to say this but hes hooking up with her, that explains all the smiley faces and cryptic texts. Chicks don't sell weed (normally). Send yourself the texts. And confront him.
That's a tough one. :/ People say girls don't normally sell weed, so not true.  Know many girls that do. Sending smileys doesn't mean he cheating. My fiance and I do the same when talking to people no matter the gender. Now when you say he sent the text about I'll be there soon but its gotta be quick, the girl could've simple wanted to smoke with him and that's why he said its gotta be quick. Your best bet is to just ask him. Sounds to me like he is smoking again. If so, maybe he is scares to tell you, doesn't want to fight or he thinks you'll break up with him. Don't copy and send the msgs. It's just too much. You'll know if he is lying or not.
K girls.. he was buying vicodin for his friend so he says and the girl is apparently an older lady that he works with..wich I did make him show me on fb and shes like 60  so I doubt hes cheating.. Its just the lying thats an issue now
Lying is the least of your issues - selling and buying vicodin without a prescription us a SERIOUS crime and if he's caught,  automatic prison time.

This seems farfetched anyway,  Cassandra.  
I would talk to him about how e I putting your future and your child's future at risk. I've been involved in dangerous things before. I stopped when I knew that I had someone else relying on me
Why is your bf risking his life, your future together and that of of his unborn child for a friend,  doing dangerous stuff.  As another posted if he is caught its jailtime. If indeed its for a friend he shd let the friend do the buying and the using and exclude him - unless if he has a personal interest.  He needs to come really squeaky clean on this one for all your futures sake.